Hosted by Helga Saxarra | 2018 details TBA
Join Helga Saxarra on her 35th trip to the African continent! 2018 details will be confirmed shortly, please see below for details from the 2017 tour.
Tour South Africa, Botswana & Kenya, with a pre-tour option for Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe! See the very best of Africa with one of the best guides in the business. Helga’s vast experience and in-depth knowledge of the region, as well as exclusive itineraries and experiences, make this tour a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Africa like you’ve never seen it before.
- Tour Host and Africa expert Helga Saxarra
- All accommodation and activities as shown on itinerary
- Hotel is bed & breakfast based
- Degustation lunch and winery visit in the Cape Winelands
- Botswana: Dinner & breakfast at Maun Lodge and Kanana Safari Camp is all inclusive of all gameviewing activities, all meals and drinks (beers, wines & soft drinks), bush sundowners & laundry
- Kenya: Giraffe Manor and Solio are all inclusive of all activities, all meals & all drinks (beers, wines & soft drinks), and Karen Blixen Safari Camp all gameviewing activities, all meals, drinks (beers, wines & soft drinks), entry fee to Masai local village, sundowner drinks, bush breakfast & laundry
- All tipping is included
- All airfares within Africa are included, consisting of light aircraft charter flights and economy class on scheduled flights
Click here for the full itinerary
*Conditions apply. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Subject to availability and change at time of booking. Offers can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Tour cost excludes Sydney/Johannesburg return flights, travel insurance and visa fees. ~A minimum number of passengers are required to operate this tour. Should minimum passenger numbers not be met we will review the operation of this tour, and additional costs may apply. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your travel consultant before booking. Further conditions apply, please speak to your travel agent before booking. Hunter Travel Group Pty Ltd. ABN 39 183 096 957. TA Lic.No.2TA4986