Special Guest Kerry Phillips | Departs 1 April 2018 | From $9,825* per person, twin share
We’ll show you some of our favourite sights on this exciting 19 day South American adventure. Our small group (max 16 fellow travellers) will join local guides in discovering Inca treasures and the Spanish conquistador influence in fascinating Peru, including magical Machu Picchu and everyone’s favourite, Cuzco. The old world charm and modern energy of Argentina’s capital, Buenos Aires, is a must see. We’ll also marvel at the incredible wonder of Iguassu Falls from the Argentinian and Brazil sides and explore hedonistic Rio de Janeiro from our Copacabana base. All this, plus free leisure time to explore, and much more… not to be missed!
- Lan Chile flights from Sydney & in South America
- 17 nights in 3/4 star hotels, unique & personally selected
- Breakfasts daily, buffet style for a hearty start
- 3 lunches & 2 dinners including a fun Tango show
- Sightseeing & private tours with local guides
- Entry fees to key sites & attractions
- tipping to local guides
- Experienced Tour Host Kerry Phillips – his 3rd visit
- Business class upgrade (SYD/SCL/SYD) – add $6400pp*
- Machu Picchu 2nd day optional entry – add $165pp*
- Machu Picchu Huayna – Climb the 360m high peak for extraordinary views of the Citadel. Moderate fitness level required, although sections use hands/feet to scramble upwards. Allow 2hrs round trip – add $165pp
Click here to view the full itinerary!
*Conditions apply. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Subject to availability and change at time of booking. Offers can be withdrawn at any time without notice. This listing is to be used as a guide only and final price & itinerary will be provided as soon as it is made available. ~A minimum number of passengers are required to operate this tour. Should minimum passenger numbers not be met we will review the operation of this tour, and additional costs may apply. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your travel consultant before booking. Further conditions apply, please speak to your travel agent before booking. Hunter Travel Group Pty Ltd. ABN 86 089 025 696. A11468