Special Guest 2NURFM’s Kev Kellaway | Departs 14 June 2018 | From $6,995* per person, twin share
Journey throughout Eastern Canada and New England and tick some of the world’s most picturesque views off your bucket list! Starting in the beautiful city of Toronto, you’ll get plenty of time for photos at the spectacular Niagara Falls, and you’ll want to keep the camera out to snap the island mansions and castles reminiscent of fairy tales as you approach Ottawa. Enjoy the Charlevoix landscape on your way to the sightseeing adventures of Quebec City, before continuing on to the European-influenced metropolis of Montreal on your way to some of the most breathtaking ocean scenery you’ll ever see in Nova Scotia.
- Special guest Kev Kellaway
- Hotel accommodations & taxes as per itinerary
- Enjoy a welcome breakfast and a special farewell dinner
- Embark on a Black Bear Tour in the Lac-Saint-Joseph region
- Learn about maple syrup and enjoy a meal at a Sugar Shack
- Guaranteed Ocean-view Stateroom onboard your seven night New England cruise
- 33 meals: 16 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 10 dinners
- 9 nights staying in Premium Accommodation
- Tipping for all cruise staff, port charges and airport transfers
- Services of a Canadian Travelmarvel Tour Director and Driver
For full itinerary, click here.
For a limited time receive $600 per person air credit!* Enquire for details.
*Conditions apply. Agents may charge service fees and/or fees for card payments which vary. Prices are per person twin share as stated above. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Amounts payable to third parties not included. Subject to availability and change at time of booking. Offers and prices can be withdrawn at any time without notice. ~A minimum number of passengers are required to operate this tour. Should minimum passenger numbers not be met we will review the operation of this tour, and additional costs may apply. Kev Kellaway’s attendance is subject to minimum numbers. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your travel consultant before booking. Further conditions apply, please speak to your travel agent before booking. Hunter Travel Group Pty Ltd. ABN 39 183 096 957. A11468.