Life is always just a little bit ﬁner in France. Exquisite foods, adventures inspired by the world’s greatest artists, brushes with nature and night time mischief are all on the agenda as we cruise long the mighty Seine in a unique way with a chic comfortable ship, farm to table food, rooftop yoga, mixology and cooking masterclasses, free to use bikes for daily excursions, trendy local DJ’s, plus lots more. Be a part of history on Australia’s first private charter of a U by Uniworld river cruise ship, with an itinerary designed exclusively for travellers of all ages!!
Book and deposit by March 31 to receive the following exclusive bonuses:
- $800*pp Air Credit
- FREE All-inclusive drinks package including unlimited cocktails, spirits, beer, wine, soft drinks & more
- ALL Meals onboard
- FREE Touring daily
- FREE WIFI Onboard
- Hosted by Brett & Louise Dann, Shaun & Sharon Houston and Eleni & Peter Hoskins
- Pre-tour Cocktail Reception in Newcastle
- Welcome party
- 2 dedicated U Hosts
- 9 included excursions
- 15 U Time optional excursions
- Local celebrity DJ party
- 2 French mixology classes
- EXCLUSIVE First Australian charter of a U by Uniworld river cruise ship designed exclusively for travellers of ALL AGES!
- EXCLUSIVE Specially modified itinerary including a bonus Somme Battlefields full day tour and lunch to Villers Bretonneux, Albert, Lochnager Crater, Poziers, Thiepval and Beaumont-Hamel
- EXCLUSIVE All-inclusive drinks package including unlimited cocktails, spirits, beer, wine, soft drinks & more
- EXCLUSIVE 19 meals onboard
If you missed our event on the exciting evolution of river cruising, click here to watch our exclusive webinar! It’s not too late to enjoy a sneak peek into the hottest new concept in river cruising.