Life is always just a little bit ﬁner in France. Exquisite foods, adventures inspired by the world’s greatest artists, brushes with nature and night time mischief are all on the agenda as we cruise long the mighty Seine in a unique way with a chic comfortable ship, farm to table food, rooftop yoga, mixology and cooking masterclasses, free to use bikes for daily excursions, trendy local DJ’s, plus lots more. Be a part of history on Australia’s first private charter of a U by Uniworld river cruise ship, with an itinerary designed exclusively for travellers aged 21 to 55@♥.
- Hosted by Brett & Louise Dann, Shaun & Sharon Houston and Eleni & Peter Hoskins
- Pre-tour Cocktail Reception in Newcastle
- Welcome party
- 2 dedicated U Hosts
- 9 included excursions
- 15 U Time optional excursions
- Local celebrity DJ party
- 2 French mixology classes
- EXCLUSIVE First Australian charter of a U by Uniworld river cruise ship designed exclusively for travellers aged 21 to 55 at heart
- EXCLUSIVE Specially modified itinerary including a bonus Somme Battlefields full day tour and lunch to Villers Bretonneux, Albert, Lochnager, Poziers, Thiepval and Beaumont-Hamel
- EXCLUSIVE All-inclusive drinks package including unlimited cocktails, spirits, beer, wine, soft drinks & more
- EXCLUSIVE 20 meals onboard
For full itinerary, click here
Book and deposit by 31 January 2018 to receive these exclusive bonuses: An all inclusive drinks package & a full day trip to the Somme Battlefields and Villers-Bretonneux including lunch, valued at $1000pp!